TO: MACA Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Member Companies, State Associations, Committee Chairs/Vice-Chairs, Consultants, Committee Members
FROM: Bonnie McCarvel, Executive Director
RE: Quarterly Meetings – February 19-20, 2020
Register Form – Click here
Tentative Schedule – Click Here
The Mid America CropLife Association (MACA) quarterly meetings:
Dates – February 19-20, 2020
Location – Renaissance Airport Hotel, 9801 Natural Bridge Road, St. Louis, MO 63134
To participate please do the following:
- EVENTS: Register for the meeting(s) by completing the form. – there are three different events scheduled as followed:
- Committee meetings – Wednesday, February 19 – check start time for respective committee
- Join the group for lunch starting at noon.
- First time attendees – special welcome at 1:15 pm Wednesday afternoon.
- Off Site event – Wednesday evening, February 19. Details to be determined.
- Board meeting – begins at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday morning and will conclude by 11:00. Please plan your departures after that time.
- Hotel Reservations – click here for your online reservation link https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1576181804852&key=GRP&app=resvlink
- Room – The rate is $210 USD per night plus tax and includes complimentary parking and airport shuttle.
- Last day to book is January 27, 2020!
- Invite a guest: Please extend a personal invite to someone from your company or someone you know in the industry to attend the MACA meetings on Wednesday.
- Meeting fee: $75 per person to defray meeting costs and is included in your hotel room rate – if you are staying at the hotel.
- Otherwise MACA will invoice you prior to the meeting.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 5:00 pm, February 12, 2020.
See you in St. Louis!
TENTATIVE MACA MEETING SCHEDULE
Wednesday, February 19, 2020 – Committee Meetings
|8:30am – 3:45pm
|9:00am – Noon
|D&E Committee Meeting
|9:30am – Noon
|Noon – 1:30pm
|1:45pm – 5:00pm
|Annual Meeting Committee
|1:45pm – 5:00pm
||Industry Communications and C.A.N. Steering Committee
|1:45pm – 5:00pm
||Production & Environmental Stewardship (PES) Committee
|6:00pm – 9:00pm
Thursday, February 20, 2020 – Board Meeting
|7:00am – 7:30am
|7:30am – 11:00am
|MACA Board Meeting
A. Call to Order & Introductions – Tim Riley, President
B. Review of “Antitrust & Fair Trade Practice Guidelines” – Tim Riley, President
- Barbara Dunn O’Neal – Legal Counsel
- Fiduciary Responsibilities & Legal Responsibilities – O’Neal
C. Secretary’s Report – Rodney Schmidt, Secretary
- November 7, 2019
- December 13, 2019
D. Treasurer’s Report – Rodney Schmidt
E. Committee Reports
- Executive Committee – Lindsey Jackson, Vice Chair
- Annual Meeting Committee
- Distribution & Environment Committee
- Production & Environmental Stewardship Committee
- Industry Communications Committee
Membership Update –
Membership application(s) –
Young Leader Scholarship Program
CropLife Ambassador Network (C.A.N.) – Michelle Kilper, Coordinator
- Membership Update –
- Young Leader Scholarship Program – Jaime Yanes & Rodney Schmidt
- CropLife Ambassador Network (CAN) – Michelle Kilper, Coordinator
F. State Association Update –
G. Executive Director Update – Bonnie McCarvel
H. Old Business
- Long Range Plan – Lindsey Jackson, Chair
- Financial Guidelines Update
I. New Business
- Next Meeting – June 18, 2020